Lorenzo Gold Border Stemmed Water Glass, Set of 6 Review

You can trust my review, bad or good is your choice and i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
I was so happy when I recieved the water glasses on time. I had puechased the shot glass, flute, and wine glasses also ans the arrived in perfect condition. When I opened the box the fist glass I took out was slightly discolored and it went down hill from there. Everyone of the glasses were discolored except for on and it was broken.I called coustomer service and they said they would send some new ones right out and they would make sure they were in good condition. I hope they get here soon I am looking forward to adding them to my collection.Oh yea, the piture you see on the internet is no what you get FYI.They are alittle biger than the wine glasses.
Read the full review for more information about this product.
Lorenzo Gold Border Stemmed Water Glass, Set of 6 Price
| List Price: | $59.99 |
| Price: | $44.82 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. |
| You Save: | $15.17 (25%) |
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Lorenzo Gold Border Stemmed Water Glass, Set of 6 Overview

Sorry i dont have complete description for this product.
Lorenzo Gold Border Stemmed Water Glass, Set of 6 Features
- Product featured not available.
Lorenzo Gold Border Stemmed Water Glass, Set of 6 Detail
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B002S528HI
- Item model number: 11-CM
- Average Customer Review: (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,733 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)