12/15/12

Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine Review


Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine Best Buy Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine with all right stock from crystal wine glasses popular item and it is right to have a make you can trust. Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine is certainly that and will be a great buy. For this good price, Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine is widely respected and is always a popular choice with lots of people. Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine provided some great touches and this results in great value for money. We sale Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine with best price online and Secure Transaction | Click Here To Order Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine

You can trust my review, bad or good is your choice and i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

I love these glasses. I have always bought them in a store in the past, but I needed more for our growing family. The pictures comparing the types of glasses is missleading. I ordered the Mikassa Arctic Lights Goblet thinking it would match my wine glasses. But it is a very long-stemmed glass and not at all what I thought I was getting. I also misunderstood and got just one glass. I thought I was getting a set of 4 glasses. Now that I have the one glass to compare, I can see that what I really wanted was the Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine. At least I hope that is the right glass. I'll see when I get it. Wish they had given the dimensions of the glass. I could have known if they had given the length of the stem since the ones I have are a few inches shorter. I also think the ad should make it clear that you are only getting one glass. Since I always bought at a discount store, I thought the price was reasonable for four.
Read the full review
This is my review from high rate, but you can see another review from this store and you can get this product with good service.




Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine Price


List Price: $36.00
Price: $30.00
You Save: $6.00 (17%)

If you need favorable price information about Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine, you can click here and you can see right information price for Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine




Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine Overview

Click Here For good Size Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine

Sorry i dont have complete description for this product.
If you need nice overview about Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine you can click here and you see full information overview for Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine


Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine Features


    Product featured not available.



If you need satisfactory product features about Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine you can click here and you see full information product features for Mikasa Arctic Lights Wine.

Product Detail

  • Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.8 x 3 inches ; 1.4 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
  • ASIN: B00074S1RI
  • Item model number: XY701003
  • Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #115,758 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)

Available at Amazon Check Price Now!