govino Stemless Shatterproof Wine Glasses - 32 Pack Review

You can trust my review, bad or good is your choice and i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
I purchased these glasses to have as part of my re-useable picnic supplies. I had seen other plastic wine glasses that were sturdy, but not as attractive as these appeared to be. I do like the design, but the plastic is pretty thin (thicker than a standard plastic picnic glass, but thin enough that the glasses still flex in your hand very easily. They don't feel substantial to me, and I'm amazed that some people have said they could be confused for glass. No way. You can also see two seams running down the sides of each glass. I'm returning the set I purchased, as I just don't think they are worth the price.
Read the full review for more information about this product.
govino Stemless Shatterproof Wine Glasses - 32 Pack Price
| Price: | $103.60 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. |
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
govino Stemless Shatterproof Wine Glasses - 32 Pack Overview

Sorry i dont have complete description for this product.
govino Stemless Shatterproof Wine Glasses - 32 Pack Features
- Product featured not available.
govino Stemless Shatterproof Wine Glasses - 32 Pack Detail
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004P64PLA
- Item model number: Govino-32
- Average Customer Review: (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,166 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)