12/10/12

Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 Review


Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 Buy Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 with proper stock from crystal wine glasses discount and it is right to have a make you can trust. Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 is certainly that and will be a great buy. For this all right price, Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 is widely respected and is always a popular choice with lots of people. Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 provided some favorable touches and this results in great value for money. We sale Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 with best price online and Secure Transaction | Click Here To Order Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2

You can trust my review, bad or good is your choice and i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

ORIGINAL REVIEW (please see UPDATE): I've used a lot of glasses in my time and crystal is just different. I know that now. It feels different. It handles differently. It sings. I love... love... LOVE red wine, especially cabernet sauvignon, not that that's a big surprise since it's the most popular wine in the U.S. anyway (mea culpa to other readers). I'm not sure drinking cabernet out of a merlot glass would make that much difference, as another reviewer said, but this is my first investment in crystal and in waterford and at $50 it was worth the extra expense. I don't know if my wine tastes better - and i don't notice it hitting the back of my tongue, which is what is in part the justification for different glass designs (to help control where it hits your palate) BUT... but but but... the experience is MUCH more enjoyable. I am no taster, but i do know which vintages I enjoy, and I wanted some real crystal classes designed for red wine to enhance the pleasure - I did not go wrong. Do not be fooled by the "simple" design vs. the cut waterford. As I said the difference is tactile and oh--they are so LIGHT--so elegant--i no longer regret i couldn't afford something more elaborate. And the pair will be something I will be proud to entertain that special someone (since i don't throw dinner parties).

UPDATE: reduced from 5 to 3 stars since before a month was out, both glasses were broken. Admittedly I am tough on merchandise but i really tried to treat these with loving care; I even wrapped them in cloth. If you have a nice china hutch to store them in and ONLY use them for special occasions, I still think they are quite elegant. However, far too fragile for a bull like me. It may be unfair to give them 3 stars, but I don't feel right leaving them at 5 or even 4, all things considered. Also, I did not know that "crytal" is simply glass with lead added. Drinking out of anything with lead potentially seeping into my beverage gives me the creeps. It is the ingredient that gives the crystal it's special gloss and properties, but my next purchase will definitely be straight old pedestrian glass.
Read the full review
This is my review from high rate, but you can see another review from this store and you can get this product with good service.




Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 Price


Price: $55.26 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

If you need good price information about Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2, you can click here and you can see great information price for Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2




Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 Overview

Click Here For good Size Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2


Created cooperatively by Robert Mondavi and Waterford, the Mondavi stemware line features elegant stemmed pieces tailored to the characteristics of specific wines. Perfect for refined beginner or the veteran wine connoisseur, the glasses vary in size and shape to enhance flavor optimally. The Mondavi cabernet glass features an ample bowl with an elongated, tapered silhouette to focus the full-bodied wine's bouquet and direct it toward the back of the mouth. Crafted from brilliantly clear leaded crystal, each cabernet glass stands 9-1/2 inches high and holds 28 ounces. Packaged in a pair, the piece arrives in a handled gift box with a care leaflet included. --Emily Bedard


If you need great overview about Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 you can click here and you see full information overview for Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2


Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 Features


    Product featured not available.



If you need great product features about Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2 you can click here and you see full information product features for Waterford Mondavi Cabernet Wine Glass, Set of 2.

Product Detail

  • Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches ; 2.6 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
  • ASIN: B000H0X9DI
  • California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
  • Item model number: 142668
  • Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30,235 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)

Available at Amazon Check Price Now!