Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Diva Collection, Set of 6 Review

You can trust my review, bad or good is your choice and i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
We ordered these for our last New Year's Eve party and I could not be happier. I am one of those people who get sweaty hands just thinking of delicate glass products such as expensive wine and champagne glasses - I remember using the Rosenthal wine glasses we received for our wedding for the first time and pretty much immediately breaking one because it slightly hit the side of the sink while I rinsed it.
Introduce the Schott Zwiesel Tritan - THE solution for klutzes like me! Accidentally hit the glass on the sink - the glass remains intact, put it in the dishwasher - it comes out unharmed. Wow. You can even bang two glasses together 'relatively' hard (think guests that have had one or two too many and cannot judge their strength that well anymore :-)) and nothing happens! Wow.
As to the style, I really like the simple, no frills shape of the Diva collection as I am not one for etchings or crystal cuts, etc. These go with any style and that makes them even more useful. A great buy and really not too expensive if taking the reduced breakability into account. With other glasses, chances are I would have to replace them much more often so I am very satisfied with this purchase and wholeheartedly recommend this product.
Read the full review for more information about this product.
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Diva Collection, Set of 6 Price
| List Price: | $107.94 |
| Price: | $95.90 |
| You Save: | $12.04 (11%) |
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Diva Collection, Set of 6 Overview

Sorry i dont have complete description for this product.
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Diva Collection, Set of 6 Features
- Product featured not available.
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Diva Collection, Set of 6 Detail
Size: Basic Wine/ Water
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00284AIK8
- Item model number: 0006.104096
- Average Customer Review: (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #84,961 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)