Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. Review
Purchase Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. | Where to Get and fair price - We have satisfactory price for crystal wine glasses product from product for Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. and you comes at the special place. You can get special price for Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz.. You can choose to buy a product with low price and nice conditions for Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. this is Best Price Online with Secure Transaction | Click Here To Order Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz.You can trust my review, bad or good is your choice and i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
I absolutely love these glasses. The blown glass is crystal clear and sparkling and has a nice ringing tone when struck. The stems are sturdy and very comfortable in the hand. The rims are laser-cut. I had considered getting the next size down, but I'm so pleased I got these. The size of the bowl related to the size of the stem is aesthetically pleasing (to me, at least-- your mileage may vary). They arrived in perfect condition (though I know that Amazon would have made it right if they hadn't).
It's called a burgandy glass (not a burgundy glass, for whatever reason), but I use mine mostly for white wine, and occasionally red. I think it would serve well as a water goblet, as well. I love wine, but don't have the cabinet space or the inclination to buy a different glass for every different wine I drink (that'd be a whole lotta glasses!). These are solid, all-around everyday glasses that serve a variety of purposes.
They have to go on the top shelf of my cabinets due to their height (they're slightly taller than my old glasses), but I'm fine with that. In fact, I wouldn't trade these for my old ones if you paid me twice what they cost.
I don't think there's a better wine glass for the money. I would have expected to pay far more than I did.
Cheers!
Read the full review
This is my review from high rate, but you can see another review from this store and you can get this product with good service.
Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. Price
| List Price: | $27.50 |
| Price: | $21.29 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. |
| You Save: | $6.21 (23%) |
If you need right price information about Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz., you can click here and you can see proper information price for Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz.
Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. Overview
Set of four wine glasses that were designed for everyday use, but are also perfect for entertaining. Michelangelo Masterpiece glassware is machine blown in Parma Italy and made in Luigi Bormioli’s proprietary Sparkx material. A glass produced in Sparkx is ultra clear, durable, and possesses a high resistance to breakage. The beautifully drawn stems are reinforced with titanium.
If you need favorable overview about Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. you can click here and you see full information overview for Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz.
Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Michelangelo Masterpiece Wine Glasses, 11.5-Oz. Features
- Product featured not available.
Product Detail
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 3.5 x 8 inches ; 2.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00004ZB5A
- Item model number: C179K
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,276 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
If you need complete detail you can visit or click here.